Check out our latest career opportunities… do you have what it takes to join our team?
Here at Adapt Biogas our team members are our most vital asset, promoting excellent standards, ensuring efficient operation and creating effective solutions – it all starts with the people we invest in.
See below our currently advertised vacancies.
Statutory Accountant (Part time)
Location: Wisbech – office location
Hours: 3 days per week (24 hours)
Salary: £45k to £55k FTE (full time equivalent).
25 days holiday + stat bank hols.
Reports To: Finance Manager
- Preparation of full audit files ahead of the groups audit.
- Preparation of the groups FRS 102 annual statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the groups multiple annual consolidated accounts.
- Preparation of the groups iXBRL accounts.
- Preparation of the groups monthly interest charges and holding company accounts.
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts.
- Liaising with external auditors.
Key Skills Required
- Recognised ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Experience managing the year-end process
- Understanding of tax computations and posting of tax journals
- A minimum of 3 years experience of statutory accounts preparation
- Big 4 audit interaction experience
- Experience of Microsoft Office with advanced use of Excel spreadsheets and Word
- Experience of Sage 50
- Experience of Caseware or similar software
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and external auditors
- Ability to work under pressure to meet exacting deadlines
- Preparation of the group’s full audit files including full balance sheet reconciliations key profit and loss areas and preparation of the group’s cash flow statements.
- Preparation of the group’s FRS 102 annual statutory accounts on Caseware.
- Preparation of the group’s multiple annual consolidated accounts.
- Preparation of the group’s iXBRL accounts on Caseware, together with submissions to Companies House.
- Calculation of monthly interest charges and nominal ledger postings.
- Preparation of the monthly holding company accounts and monthly consolidated accounts.
- Maintenance of the monthly key areas of statutory accounts including related party transactions, Intercompany loan reconciliations, HP and payroll reconciliations.
- Preparation of the group’s technical papers for review by Pwc.
- Process and posting of the group’s opening balances through Sage 50.
- Provide information to the group’s tax advisors and process the group’s tax computations through Caseware.
- Provide effective cover for the Finance Manager.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to