What will you be doing day to day?
- Ensuring that the assets under our responsibility are maintained in accordance with industry standards and regulations.
- Meeting our high standards and performance requirements including achieving a high plant availability.
- Responding to alarms and downtime events, undertaking fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Completing quality checks to ensure no maintenance is required.
- Completing emergency maintenance when equipment breaks down.
- Supervising specialist contractors and overseeing site operations to ensure all activities are undertaken safely and efficiently.
What you’ll need:
- You’ll demonstrate the highest safety values and always promote a positive attitude to safety.
- You will be a highly flexible and motivated individual with ability to prioritise workload.
- You will hold an NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification in electrical engineering with a minimum of two years practical application in the field.
- In addition, you will need to be a good communicator and be able to provide a focussed approach to delivering customer service.
We’re also looking for:
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification or equivalent (essential).
- Participate in an out of hours emergency support rota for our plants (essential).
- Have a good knowledge of the gas industry and current health and safety regulations (desirable).
- Have experience of working safely on gas sites (desirable).
- Understand the principles of biogas production processes (desirable).
If you don’t have all the qualifications but think that otherwise you might fit the bill, we would still love to hear from you so please get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
Job security and genuine learning and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health scheme
- Regular health checks
Application deadline: 01/03/24
Expected start date: 01/04/2024