Adapt Biogas is committed to delivering compliance and regulatory responsibilities to the highest standard.
We do this by developing and improving,
- Environmental Management Plans
- Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Emergency Plans Including Business Recovery
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Action Improvement Schedules
- Site Operational Dashboards For Monitoring Performance
- Collation Of Operative Training Matrix
- Safe Operational Procedures
- Method Statements And Risk Assessment
We are committed to driving forward and continuously refining the compliance and health and safety programme. This focuses on the health and safety of all our personnel and contractors in the day-to-day operations across the site.
Anaerobic digestion is often regarded as a high risk environment, due to the nature of the biological process which occurs, along with the dangerous substances which are produced as a result. We manage this by investing in regular training sessions, implemented policies and procedures, team health and safety meetings , management guidance and following of regulation updates. This is then rolled out across all of our Adapt Biogas team, along with our site health and safety management system.
As part of the management system , we also regularly interact with regulatory bodies, neighbouring communities, audit schemes and AD associations, to ensure we continue to achieve high standards across our sites.