At Adapt Biogas, our team has familiarity with working with a multitude of different feedstocks. Our flag ship site runs on a mixture of outgrade fruit and vegetables, cattle manure and purpose grown energy crops. We aim to utilise any available wastes and by-products as much as possible, to keep our process sustainable.
As a result of our teams experience and knowledge, we can help with the following areas,
- Biological advice, with an aim to improving production and reducing issues such as foaming , high H2S, inhibition, poor gas quality and irregular feeding patterns. All of which can often be a knock-on effect of certain feed types.
- Continual monitoring of digester material, feedstock quality and liquid or solid digestate. This includes regular sampling in-house and externally, for creation of feed rations suitable for optimum viscosity, dry matter and gas production.
- Advise on regulatory compliance and best management practices for financial savings and efficient operation.
- Implementation of digestate management plans, taking into account the most productive and economical method for your site and output levels.
- Assistance in sourcing new alternative feed type – considering location , biological capability, permit compliance, gas output, after digestion effects, additional process function and safe handling or storage.
Further details of the multitude of ways in which Adapt Biogas can assist, are detailed throughout our services pages.